A Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist is a highly qualified health professional who specialises in the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, particularly neck and back pain. They employ the most advanced techniques and their results are sometimes instantaneous.
A Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist can offer assistance in many ways
· They will treat any underlying problems.
· They can teach you about posture, how to move well, lift correctly, avoid muscle
strain and injury and even return to fitness after childbirth, inactivity or illness.
· Mobilisation, manipulation, stretching, massage and exercise prescription are some
of the key methods employed by practioners to help improve your mobility.
· Precise, specific exercise advice can help you to correct faulty spinal movement
and improve coordination, leading to smoother, pain-free movement.
· Customised exercise programs to improve power, endurance, work tolerance
and overall fitness will help to increase your strength and prevent injury recurring.